CEI Materials Can Seamlessly Integrate 3D Laser Scans into BIM Models for the Prompt and Accurate Execution of As-Built Drawings for Production
Architectural software has evolved far beyond vectorized 2D and even complex 3D models on a computer. Competitive practices employ Building Information Modeling (BIM) by imbuing the graphical objects with metadata that dynamically responds to user input.
A sufficiently advanced software is able to automate:
- Project information
- Cut planes
- Graphical representation
- View references
Our utilization of the most sophisticated software (AutoCAD®, Inventor® and Revit) allows us to seamlessly integrate 3D Laser scans with architectural renderings for the prompt execution and submission of shop and production drawings.
Software solutions should be capable of:
- Producing system-specific 3D panels to specifications based on 2D surfaces
- Layering panel-specific complex information (color, orientation, material, etc.)
- Automatically produce hardware takeoff schedules
- Adjust panel requirements to match building code
- Create and place drafting views onto sheets for each unique panel type
- Compile format-friendly exports to be used in fabrication and other departments